Events are tentative. Check back soon for final events and schedule!
Friday September 20, 2019
Welcome and Check-In starts at noon in the hospitality suite, Host hotel.
Dinner from 6:00pm – 7:00pm at the host hotel, Included with run admission.
Superhero Bar Crawl in the Grove starting at 7:30 PM. (Non-run attendees can register here)
- Twisted Tiki, Just Johns, Trops, Handlebar, Rehab, Attitudes, JJ’s (Subject to change)
- Shuttle available for transport to and from hotel for attendees
- Dress as your favorite Superhero! Contest to follow!
Saturday September 21, 2019
Continental Breakfast & Coffee for run attendees.
Educational Kink Classes will be held in and out of the dungeon space (Tentative list:)
- Fisting, Water Sports, CBT, Rope Bondage
- Hypnosis, Pumping/ Edging, Pup Obedience
Cocktail Parties will be hosted by different clubs throughout the weekend.
– Be sure to register a time to add it to the run schedule
– Award for best cocktail party
Saturday Dinner with St. Louis food classics for Run Attendees at the Host Hotel.
Superhero Sized Saturday Entertainment at JJ’s clubhouse (Shuttle Available)
– Leather, gear, puppy, and superhero attire encouraged
– Pup Mosh Area. Bark Bark!
– Exclusive Drag & Leather performances (performers TBA).
– Open to the Public for a Fee (TBD)
Before finishing the night, check out the dungeon party
– Dungeon masters available for safety
– Equipment available, bring your own toys.
– Open to the Public for a Fee (TBD).
Sunday September 22, 2019
Catered Leather Brunch at host hotel, exclusive to run registrants.
– Award ceremony, including club participation, best cocktail party, & Best In Show Pup.
– Open mic and closing remarks
In addition to the events listed above, run attendees will receive exclusive discounts, merchandise, and a commemorative run pin. All weekend long, attendees can participate in the app-based scavenger hunt and explore St. Louis with attractions available just steps away from the host hotel.
Check back soon for new announcements and updates!